A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjay Gupta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Gupta has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjay K Gupta MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Sanjay K. Gupta practice?
- Dr. Sanjay Gupta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sanjay Gupta practices Anesthesiology near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA.
See Bala Cynwyd Anesthesiologists.