A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jain
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Jain Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjay Jain, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Jain has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjay K Jain BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Sanjay K. Jain practice?
- Dr. Sanjay Jain has 1 office location.
Dr. Sanjay Jain practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Pediatricians and San Diego Pediatric Specialists.