A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jain
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Jain Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjay Jain, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Jain has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjay K Jain BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Sanjay K. Jain practice?
- Dr. Sanjay Jain has 1 office location.
Dr. Sanjay Jain practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Pediatricians and San Diego Infectious Disease Doctors.