A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjay Jain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjay Jain, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from Sawai Man Singh Medical College, Jaipur.
Dr. Jain has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjay K Jain MD is a male Neurologist and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Sanjay K. Jain practice?
- Dr. Sanjay Jain has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sanjay Jain practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Great Neck Neurologists.