A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjay Jain is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jain has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Newton Memorial Hospital
- Hackettstown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjay Kumar Jain MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sanjay K. Jain practice?
- Dr. Sanjay Jain has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sanjay Jain practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Blairstown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sparta, NJ and Hackettstown, NJ.
See Blairstown Primary Care Doctors and Blairstown Internists.