A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjay Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjay Patel, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Patel has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Patel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sanjay K. Patel practice?
Dr. Sanjay Patel practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, and Ophthalmology near Hickory, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Morganton, NC and Lenoir, NC.
See Hickory Internists, Hickory Cardiologists, and Hickory Ophthalmologists.