A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Shetty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjay Shetty, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shetty graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Shetty has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjay Kadandale Shetty MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Sanjay K. Shetty practice?
- Dr. Sanjay Shetty has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sanjay Shetty practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.