A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjay Singh is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjay Singh, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Nalanda Medical College, Patna.
Dr. Singh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- D C H Regional Medical Center
- Northport Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjay Kumar Singh MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sanjay K. Singh practice?
- Dr. Sanjay Singh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sanjay Singh practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Tuscaloosa, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Northport, AL.
See Tuscaloosa Psychiatrists.