A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjay Singh is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singh
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Singh Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjay Singh, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Nalanda Medical College, Patna.
Dr. Singh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- D C H Regional Medical Center
- Northport Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjay K Singh MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sanjay K. Singh practice?
- Dr. Sanjay Singh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sanjay Singh practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Tuscaloosa, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Northport, AL.
See Tuscaloosa Psychiatrists.