A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Vora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjay Vora is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjay Vora, BS, FACP, MBBS is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vora graduated from Government Medical College, Surat. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vora has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ohio Health - Marion General Hospital
- Marion General
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjay Vora BS, FACP, and MBBS is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sanjay Vora practice?
- Dr. Sanjay Vora has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sanjay Vora practices Internal Medicine near Marion, OH.
See Marion Internists.