A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Kamboj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjay Kamboj, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamboj graduated from Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College, Meerut.
Dr. Kamboj has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Touro Infirmary
- Kenner Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kamboj accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sanjay Kamboj practice?
Dr. Sanjay Kamboj practices Internal Medicine near Kenner, LA.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA and Union, NJ.
See Kenner Internists.