A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Kamboj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjay Kamboj, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamboj graduated from Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College, Meerut.
Dr. Kamboj has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Touro Infirmary
- Kenner Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjay Kamboj MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sanjay Kamboj practice?
- Dr. Sanjay Kamboj has 6 office locations.
Dr. Sanjay Kamboj practices Internal Medicine near Kenner, LA.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA and Union, NJ.
See Kenner Internists.