Dr. Sanjay Kantu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sanjay Kantu?

May 22nd, 2013

RN

Nurses are the worse patients Dr S Kantu is great he made you feel comfortable. The staff in Voorhies Ave are great thanks for making me feel well

May 26th, 2012

Walk Away, horrible, real horrible doctor and staff

well first I had an appointment at 11.30 in the morning, I get there and they couldn't find my name after i took a day off from work, The lady tells me I could let you see his brother at 2 o'clock, I snapped at her, the doctor finally saw me, he diagnosed me with cholestiatoma it's a skin grows in the ear, he tells that I could become deaf and I must do surgery ASAP. I went to the biggest doctor in manhattan at NY hospital, after seeing me, he was laughingHe told me who ever told u this, he looks like he never been to a medical school.. So please do not go to this doctor, the whole family are like that, they love to operate on people for no reason, of course for them it is for money.... Walk away see another doctor , not to mention his brother screed my nieces nose, and he's in a law suit right now.

May 2nd, 2012

I was diagnosed wrong with Dr sanjay

This doctor has the worst staff, horrible, no manners , no respect.I waited over 2 hours even though I had an appointment, and I asked them what's talking so long she told me if I want I could reschedule.The doctor diagnoses was totally wrong, he just wanted to operate, amazing the whole family are alike. Never go there, you'll be wasting your time.

April 22nd, 2012

Not That Good

i went to him a month ago, first time he saw me he said i need a surgery in my ear otherwise i may become def. I went for second and third opinion they told me i do not need a surgery and all the Kantu doctor's love to operate even though you don't need it, so be careful.

April 20th, 2012

Very helpful!

I saw the father and I found him very nice an knowledgable. He has helped my daughter with cronic ear infections. The staff was always pleasant we me. I will be retiring to this dr.

January 20th, 2012

He is the best and proffesional

I am glad that finally my Sinus problem was solved and surgery was well done by Dr. Sanjay Kantu.

December 15th, 2011

Dr. Kantu is very direct and straight to the point.I like that about him. My first appointment I waited about 30-45 minutes. All my follow-up appointments,the wait was no linger than 15 min. The receptionist was very peasant and accomodating. On the other hand the person who makes follow-up appt and gives you prescriptions was/is quite nasty! Everything I asked she was annoyed. I asked if i could ask the doctor a question or could she askfor me, OH MY GOODNESS it was as if i had asked her for blood. The receptionist stepped in and assisted me.I like this office and the doctor. Despite the nasty lady I will be returning to that office.

July 13th, 2011

The doctor performed a surgery that did not fix the issue I was having and on top of that hurt me badly. I'm suppose to feel better and instead I feel worse what's the sense. No I would not recommend him no anyone at all.

May 13th, 2011

Like A Factory!

Before I sat back in chair, he snipped something out of my nose, never telling me about it! I was shocked and in a little pain. Spent less than 10 minutes, charged Medicare over $1300. Bill listed surgeries, biopsies, removal of ear wax, etc. I dont recall haing him do anything except snip my nose and look in my throat, handing me a paper with "do's and dont's" and walking out on me as I tried to ask about the pain in my throat. I was horribly dissatistied with how I was treated and overcharged. Staff very unfriendly. When questioned about overpayment on a procedure I dont recall having, staff hung up on me! Bill given over to a collection agency. BAD, BAD, BAD !!!

December 1st, 2010

Excellent diagnostician - Staff is awful

Dr. Kantu is an excellent diagnostician. The nurses are great, the clerical staff is atrocious.

August 11th, 2010

Only after $

Dr. Kantu's office will constantly offer the recommendation of allergy shots as the only solution to any ENT malady. The office bills exorborant $700 fees for a routine earcleaning and then sends their patients to collections if the insurance company refuses to pay such fees. They are only interested in $, not patient care.

March 18th, 2010

he is not only a great doctor, he is nice and caring and friendly with alot a patience! i would strongly recommend him!my son had a surgery last week, we were totally impresse d