A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Kasturi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjay Kasturi is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kasturi graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Kasturi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Wilmington Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- South Jersey Healthcare - Elmer Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjay Srinivas Kasturi MD is a male Surgeon, has 1 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Sanjay S. Kasturi practice?
- Dr. Sanjay Kasturi has 1 office location.
Dr. Sanjay Kasturi practices Surgery and Urology near Vineland, NJ.
See Vineland Surgeons and Vineland Urologists.