Dr. Sanjay Khant MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Atlanta, GA

December 15th, 2016
Not a good option
I had come to Dr. Khant because my primary care physician had left the practice. What a mistake. First, they charged me for an injection never rec'd, along with other tests that I understand were supposed to be covered via insurance in my 'free' annual exam. Then when trying to get a routine prescription refill, they demanded that I come in to the office. When I explained it's simply a refill, the office staff became irritated, and told me I need to see a Psychaitrist! Dr. Khant himself got on the phone, and basically explained that they don't want my business any longer. Apparently, they have plenty of customers, and can treat them however they feel. It became very clear that this practice, in my opinion, does not have a patient's best interest in mind. I found them to be rude, condescending, and spiteful.

July 1st, 2016
Dr. Sanjay Khant is an excellent Physician in InInternal Medicene. Accurate diagnosis and treatment. A compassionate and caring physician . DR KHANT IS A FIVE PLUS STAR PHYSICIAN .

March 11th, 2013
Find another doctor if you want to be healthy
Doctor is very out of touch with patients and modern times. He and the staff are not very professional and are highly offensive.

January 23rd, 2013
Did not like him
I don't like his personality at all. Seemed like an idiot. He may not be, but that is the impression I got. I had to be referred to a specialist (which I did expect) so I can't really say if he is a good doctor or not only had one visit with him, but just basing this on my one visit and the way he looked at me when I asked him questions. Just going with a gut feeling here so not really bashing him, just giving my experience

March 9th, 2011
in and out very quickly (in a good way)
Everything about this doctor visit went very smoothly. I showed up about 5 minutes before my scheduled appointment, and they admitted me almost right on time. After my vitals were taken by the nurse, I only waited a couple minutes before Dr. Khant showed up. He had obviously looked at my previous records (I had seen a different doctor in the same office before) and knew about my asthma. After asking a few questions, he prescribed some antibiotics. He even asked if I needed any refills on my asthma medication. I have yet to see if the antibiotics will cure my cough, but I was very pleased with the initial visit.