A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Khubchandani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjay Khubchandani, Pediatric Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjay Khubchandani, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Crohn Disease
- Failure to Thrive
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Khubchandani graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Khubchandani has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Florida Hospital Kissimmee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjay Nari Khubchandani BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sanjay N. Khubchandani practice?
- Dr. Sanjay Khubchandani has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sanjay Khubchandani practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Gastroenterology near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Melbourne, FL and Altamonte Springs, FL.
See Orlando Pediatricians, Orlando Pediatric Specialists, and Orlando Gastroenterologists.