Dr. Sanjay Khubchandani, BS
6735 Conroy Windermere Rd
Suite 226
Orlando, FL 32835
(407) 641-1675
Locations and availability (5)

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
 |  Great job  |  show details
by Sarah Young on Apr 16th, 2014

Very, very busy office so the wait was long, but the doctor takes time with you to answer any questions during your appointment, he's very kind and patient. Best doctor my son has ever seen. Many doctors seem to diagnose before they speak to you, and have no patience with your inquiries, and always seem rushed.

|  Caring staff.  |  show details
by Jessi R on Aug 14th, 2013

This office worked with me and my son's school especially when I was getting a hard time with his school nurse. Thanks guys !

|  I think he really cares  |  show details
by LaurenG on Jul 18th, 2013

My daughter was referred to see a Specialist GI doctor as she had been missing school as her stomach was hurting almost every day. This doc was very caring and DID explain things very well to me. We did a few tests and we tried a different medicine and things are slowly getting better.

|  Google can give you better care...  |  show details
by Becky Esteves on Apr 25th, 2013

Dr. Khubchandani performed an endoscopy on my 3 year old son and stated that he found an ulcer in my son's small intestine. He also stated that through stool culture testing, my son's pancreas was not working efficiently. He prescribed for my son to take Prevacid twice daily and that was it. He NEVER tried to find out WHY this was happening. What was causing my son's pancreas to break down. So my husband and I took my son to Nemours Children's Hospital for a second opinion and thank God we did because after reviewing the slides from the endoscopy, Dr. Sandler from Nemours, discovered that there was no ulcer. Only inflammation in one spot of my son's small intestine. He immediately went into action with many tests (X-rays, blood work, stool cultures, etc.) to find out exactly what was going on in his little body. Dr. K only did blood work for allergy testing. He even lied to me when I asked him about my son's sugar level. He told me it was fine but I later found out that he never even tested it. During all this time, I was in contact with his billing office trying to find out about my financial responsibility. I was told that I won't have to pay anything until my insurance makes their payment first. So I waited for an invoice but received a letter from the collection agency instead. All this in 3 months time. So along with a long wait time at each appointment, poor staff training, this Dr is not worth taking your child to.

Doctor's Response

Dear Becky, First of all, I am very happy that your son is feeling better. Due to patient confidentiality issues that I am bound by, I have a limited ability to discuss your son's issues on this site. I have personally reviewed your son's chart, reports and slides once again and confirm that my findings were true and accurate from the tests we performed. I also feel that being on the appropriate medicine, he started improving. As he was getting better, we thought it best not to do more unnecessary tests( which from what I understand all came back normal eventually) I would be more than happy to go over your son's test results and explain once again if you desire in my office and address any concerns you may have. If you have concerns about an insurance/ billing issue, (which may be the case here - the time of posting your review was after you received a bill of what your insurance DID NOT pay several months later) our office will be more than happy to assist you in clarifying any insurance concerns.

|  dr. kubchandani  |  show details
by suzanne on Mar 23rd, 2013

He is a very good and nice doctor too.

|  We just visited this doctor  |  show details
by urbangirl on Jan 25th, 2013

We just visited this doctor. It was great! Real nice office staff and doctor was really good. A friend had recommended this doc and I think she was absolutely right!

Nov 23rd, 2012

Takes a long time on call backs and to cordanite procedures.

|  Thanks Doc  |  show details
May 18th, 2012

met Dr k in the hospital when we were admitted. He is a great find! really calmed us down and took care of my child. Thanks Doc

|  He explains well  |  show details
Sep 8th, 2011

I like this doctor, He explained everything very well- even so that my child could understand.

|  Ashley  |  show details
Aug 9th, 2011

I feel that Dr. Sanjay is too quick to order a test or lab work. Every check-up my child has a new thing that we have to schedule.

|  We like him...  |  show details
Aug 8th, 2011

this doctor is real good and really had great bedside attitude with my kid.Renee G

|  Amazing  |  show details
Apr 25th, 2011

Dr. Sanjay has helped me very much. I'm 15 and he has diagnosed so many problems other gastroenterologists missed. Hes a down to earth guy and makes you understand things, and makes you want to open up. He's helped me so much, i can't even begin to thank him. I've had experience with his medical procedures. And hes also very good there. He did very well with me in hospitals going under, especially since i'm terrified of them. Would recommend to anybody.

|  Real nice doc  |  show details
Jan 19th, 2011

He is really great with kids.

|  He sat down and explained everything very clearly  |  show details
by jimsally on Oct 27th, 2010

I finally found a really nice doctor for my child. He sat and explained everything to me very clearly in simple terms and laid out a plan for my son.

|  Staff are happy...  |  show details
Oct 4th, 2010

Staff seem happy here n relaxed. Gives a nice friendly vibe that made my kid feel at ease.

|  A doc that listened to me  |  show details
by Jackie on Sep 16th, 2010

Very caring and listens to what I have to say

|  My kid loves him  |  show details
by Gabriela on Sep 16th, 2010

Great doc.my kid actually listens to him....

by Julia on Apr 30th, 2010

Great work, doc.

by helena on Apr 15th, 2010

Nice doc. Very patient and doesnt do too many unncessary testing

by Megan on Apr 15th, 2010

I think he is a really good doctor- made my son feel real comfortable.my son really doesn't like doctors- so was surprised when he said he liked this doctor.

|  Wonderful staff  |  show details
Aug 31st, 2009

This front office staff is very respectable and compassionate of my child. I would highly recommend this GI office for anyone who has a child with a GI problem.

Jul 21st, 2009

Dr. seems knowledgeable but staff needs some help. Financial part of office is not very knowledgable and not very helpful when it comes to working with insurance companies.

|  A really nice doctor  |  show details
by Cameron on Apr 23rd, 2009

My son has a lot of complex medical issues and Dr Sanjay really explained everything in such a patient and simple way. He diagnosed my son with a stomach issue that another gastroenterologist missed. My son also really liked him.

|  Down to earth, caring doctor.  |  show details
Mar 24th, 2009

Dr. Sanjay is a good listener. He has a friendly disposition that encourages the patient (and parent) to talk openly about their issues. He really focuses on the patient. I left there thinking "Wow, that's a really down to earth guy!" I felt that he did not talk over my head, treat me as if I were dumb, or rush through the exam like some specialists do. I would definately recommend visiting him if your child has a GI problem. Thankfully, I do not have experience with his surgical skills or diagnosis of complicated issues - for reviews of those, you should look for more comments/ratings from others.

|  wonderful  |  show details
by mimi on Mar 8th, 2009

he is a wonderful gastroenterologist