Overall Review

June 8th, 2016
WHAT A DISAPPOINMENT
Would never return to this doctor again, his staff is rude. The procedure scheduler is never there when I call, never returns calls, and has no clue what she is doing. My child's medication needed authorization and it took over a week to submit to the insurance in the meantime my child was still in pain. Called several times, I was kept on hold for a very long time and then answered they were rude and short. Also it seemed like the staff had not idea what I was talking about and no compassion, they most not have children.

October 24th, 2015
He really cares!
Dr Sanjay K is the best! Great people working there. I'm so happy to find a Dr like him. He explains very well and takes his time to make you feel ok. He cares!

June 17th, 2015
I took my daughter for the first time last week to see Dr. Sanjay he was very professional and knowledgeable, his staff is not professional and was speaking rudely of my daughter right in front of me at the check out window an was arguing with each other to set up her procedure the doctor ordered. New office staff is a must at this office!

March 18th, 2015
Very bad stuff I will never go back again.

February 25th, 2015
Unprofessional Staff
Dr Sanjay was very nice and knowledgeable, his staff is not very professional. They fail to have my childs file ready for his appointment, when I made an appt with Dr Sanjay the nurse instead made it for another dr, not Dr. Sanjay and didnt inform me. When we went to our appt, my childs file was not ready and since it was a new Dr she had no idea what my child was there for. She barely even examined my child and didnt listen to a word I said and didnt even speak to my child. Afterwards, I was very shocked to discover they were gossiping about the parents and children. Very unprofessional. I will never again go to this Dr. I am in the process of finding a new GI for my child.

February 12th, 2015
Finally a nice doc!
I went to other doctors to see if they could figure out what wrong with my child. Nobody else did, but Dr K really was nice and very helpful. Together we figured out what was wrong and now my child is back in school. Thanks Dr K!!

December 2nd, 2014
dr. k and staff
This office has a very very poor of patiet care.. staff is very unprofessional. Dr. K only knows to g ive medicines and that all. His manager is really unprofessional and doesnt not have knowledge of her practice..the office s always pact and his MA are really unproffesional and uneducated.. the only dr. That was good there is not there no more.. and not taking my kid there No more.. worst dr. Office..

October 20th, 2014
The office is to busy, he does not take the time to do a proper evaluation, just care about test and procedures, really bad doctor.

April 16th, 2014
Great job
Very, very busy office so the wait was long, but the doctor takes time with you to answer any questions during your appointment, he's very kind and patient. Best doctor my son has ever seen. Many doctors seem to diagnose before they speak to you, and have no patience with your inquiries, and always seem rushed.

August 14th, 2013
Caring staff.
This office worked with me and my son's school especially when I was getting a hard time with his school nurse. Thanks guys !

July 18th, 2013
I think he really cares
My daughter was referred to see a Specialist GI doctor as she had been missing school as her stomach was hurting almost every day. This doc was very caring and DID explain things very well to me. We did a few tests and we tried a different medicine and things are slowly getting better.

April 25th, 2013
Google can give you better care...
Dr. Khubchandani performed an endoscopy on my 3 year old son and stated that he found an ulcer in my son's small intestine. He also stated that through stool culture testing, my son's pancreas was not working efficiently. He prescribed for my son to take Prevacid twice daily and that was it. He NEVER tried to find out WHY this was happening. What was causing my son's pancreas to break down. So my husband and I took my son to Nemours Children's Hospital for a second opinion and thank God we did because after reviewing the slides from the endoscopy, Dr. Sandler from Nemours, discovered that there was no ulcer. Only inflammation in one spot of my son's small intestine. He immediately went into action with many tests (X-rays, blood work, stool cultures, etc.) to find out exactly what was going on in his little body. Dr. K only did blood work for allergy testing. He even lied to me when I asked him about my son's sugar level. He told me it was fine but I later found out that he never even tested it. During all this time, I was in contact with his billing office trying to find out about my financial responsibility. I was told that I won't have to pay anything until my insurance makes their payment first. So I waited for an invoice but received a letter from the collection agency instead. All this in 3 months time. So along with a long wait time at each appointment, poor staff training, this Dr is not worth taking your child to.