Dr. Sanjay Kudtarkar Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Sanjay Kudtarkar?

Posted on December 17th, 2015

Dr. Kudtarkar does not care. I had sprained my ankle pretty bad. It took me a week to just bare weight on it again. My 4 week appointment came and I asked if I could have a letter for my employer for 2 more weeks because I'm still in pain and i don't want to reinjure it. I'm an EMT for AMR. Some days at work are stranious. I run up and down stairs and carry people. I can't even take care of my kids in my own home without pain. He told me I don't need to wear the walking boot anymore. I told him I don't at home. I only wear it when I leave the house because my foot is still swollen and painful towards pressure so I can't get my shoe on. He told me to walk without the boot and the swelling will go down. He then proceeded to tell me that he can't write me a letter if I can walk and left the room. He wouldn't listen to me or let me talk. Personally, the staff is nice to me. They've always have been kind.

X PATIENT

Posted on May 21st, 2015

DR. KUDTARKAR IS WELL I AM JUST GOING TO PUT IT IN LAYMANS TERMS HE IS A AHOLE WITH LIMITED KNOWLEDGE AND SHOULD NOT HAVE A LIC. TO PRACTICE ANYWERE

NP is GREAT

Posted on February 28th, 2015

I see Pat Lucken, the NP for Kudtarkar office who handles the non baby patients.

Posted on February 9th, 2015

I would give less if I could. The nurse at the window is a compete witch. I hate this office!

Find another doctor.

Posted on December 28th, 2014

I selected Dr. Kudtarkar as my primary physician after an emergency hospital stay landed me with needing a GP to follow up with. I am in the process of finding myself a new primary AS SOON AS I CAN. His office is incredibly unclean and ill put together, his front desk staff is some of the most unfriendly and unhelpful I have ever come across and his bedside manner is not up to par with what ANY doctors should be. Unfortunately, my health condition dictates weekly visits, and I dread them each week. Even with an appt., I'm still guaranteed at LEAST a 45 minute - 1 hour wait before I am seen, most times I won't even be seen by Kudtarkar himself (he has a nurse practitioner who is there more than he is) and more often than not, the front desk is not even in as they will be on there lunch and just leave the waiting room open, with phones ringing and people filling up the lobby. The first time I went, to establish care with him, I waited an hour after my appt. started (with the front desk girls ignoring me), and when I was finally taken back, I was told Kudtarkar wasn't even there and I would be seeing the nurse. I was so upset but what could I do? I sat in the exam room for another 20minutes holding on to the permission form to get my medical records transferred to them, until I got up myself and hunted down one of the front desk and handed it to her myself. Like I said, nothing but terrible experiences with the staff, the doctor himself, knowledge of what I was coming in for and punctuality. I am in the process of changing my primary as we speak so that I do not have to see him anymore. I highly recommend that if you can get in to any other doctor, to please, please do so.

Horrible staff

Posted on July 27th, 2012

Bad office staff. Hangs up on patients face. Very rude and uncaring for patients needs. Wait times for authorizations take more than a month to complete. Appointment times are horrible.

Glad I changed my kids dr.

Posted on July 12th, 2012

My children had gone to Dr. K for years. I have dealt with his lack of consideration of for my time just because I didnt want the hassle of changing. For the most part the girls he staffed were rude and inconsiderate with the exception of 2 of the girls who quit. So glad to be with a professional office now.

ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS!

Posted on December 13th, 2011

This doctors office is a joke. The staff are idiots. Make an appointment but expect to wait in the office for 2 hours before you're called in to check vitals. Then you get to wait back in the waiting room until a room is available. Office is dirty and not safe for children. Takes over a week to get prescriptions refilled. Referrals for specialists and surgeons takes up to a week for the staff to submit.. even if it's an urgent matter. All of which are unacceptable. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!

By far the most chaotic office ever

Posted on October 18th, 2010

I've been seeing Dr. Kudtarkar in his San Bernardino office at the St. Bernardine's Medical building for about a year. I had no idea he was a pediatrician when I chose him with my insurance. I am 35 years old with some medical problems and have had nothing but problems since I started seeing him. The only reason why I continue to see him is because I am in the middle of treatment for a cyst and spine injury and am afraid to lose my specialists and progress if I switch now. I have extremely high blood pressure.. somewhere in the 190/160 range. He swears I'm having a heart attack every time he checks me while I am not on medication. When I run out of my meds, it takes the office staff on average 7-10 days to finally comply with my refill requests. Thats over a week I go without medication to regulate my blood pressure. The office 'nurse', who I will not name to keep her privacy, is the MOST unprofessional nurse I've ever met. She cusses while checking my vitals, complaining about the other office girls, calling then names. She even cusses on the phone when I called. She talked to me as if I was her best friend and not my nurse. I was so ready to leave that office and when I went in for my next appointment, I found out that 'nurse' was no longer there and there was new office staff. I saw Dr. K's NP, Mrs. Miller which I was completely and totally happy with. She told the new 'nurse' exactly what I needed and what she needed to do for me, right in front of me. She spoke slowly and clearly and the woman seemed to understand. I needed an X-ray of my spine yet she sent me for an MRI. She was also supposed to call in and refill ALL my prescriptions. Needless to say - I've been without my blood pressure meds AND birth control since Thursday.. 5 days and counting now. In short, his office staff sucks BIG TIME and he is incompetent. I can not tell you how many times he has pawned me off on the ER (sending me straight there for various things he apparently doesnt want to deal with) and my orthopedic surgeon. Neither the ER or the surgeon are happy with how he's treated me. The ER docs have literally rolled their eyes and shook their heads when I tell them who my referring doctor is. Ha, what a joke.. this doctor is terrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Horrible

Posted on May 13th, 2010

I've never rated anything online before but feel so strongly about this I had to. If you love your child and don't want a headache - DON"T TAKE YOUR CHILDREN HERE! Going to that office was absolutely the worst experience I've ever had with any doctor's office anywhere I've ever lived (3 states & out of country). I went there once, and vowed never to go again. The office was dingy and the staff was unprofessional. They told me my baby was underweight and "failing to thrive", ordering several blood tests and setting up return appts to check on her. I bought a very expensive baby scale the next day to monitor her progress and found out that my child was actually just fine - NOT underweight as they claimed. Needless to say, I canceled the tests and the return appts. I also specifically asked them not to provide a certain service for my child (I knew insurance wouldn't cover it), but they did anyway and then charged me for it (nearly $300). I then spent the next 7 months calling them every time I received a bill (and more) to try to get it resolved. They kept claiming they needed to resubmit it to the insurance, even though it was their fault, not my insurance's. Throughout this process I was promised return phone calls, which never happened. Once I was transferred to a "manager" only to find out the next time I had to call that she was actually a temp employee and not only no longer worked there, but that she had not documented anything we had talked about in my account. I finally asked if they would let me just pay half the bill out of pocket to just be done with it and never have to talk to them again. They agreed, and I paid. Today, I got a bill for the other half and had to call again. Supposedly they're going to send me a "closed account" paper. We'll see.

Best Pediatrician I've dealt with

Posted on May 10th, 2010

We found Dr. Kudtarkar after the birth of my second child and ended up switching our 1st child to his Redlands office. On the 1st appointment Dr. checked both kids completely and every visit thereafter he has always shown genuine interests in our concerns and the well being of our children, he is very involved and gives us a decent amount of his time to answer questions or concerns that we may have. My son for the first time ever doesn't mind going to the Dr.'s office.

Posted on January 17th, 2010

This is the best doctor u can trust him blindly.