A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Kulkarni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjay Kulkarni, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kulkarni graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Kulkarni has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kulkarni accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Americhoice - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan