A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Kulkarni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjay Kulkarni is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjay Kulkarni, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kulkarni graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Kulkarni has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjay Kulkarni MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sanjay Kulkarni practice?
- Dr. Sanjay Kulkarni has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sanjay Kulkarni practices Surgery near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Hartford, CT.
See New Haven Surgeons.