A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjay Kumar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjay Kumar, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Kumar has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjay Kumar MD is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sanjay Kumar practice?
- Dr. Sanjay Kumar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sanjay Kumar practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Vineland, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Vineland Surgeons.