A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Lakhani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjay Lakhani, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lakhani graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lakhani has 11 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lakhani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sanjay N. Lakhani practice?
Dr. Sanjay Lakhani practices Pediatrics, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and General Practice near Highland Park, MI.
See Highland Park Pediatricians, Highland Park Family Physicians, Highland Park Internists, and Highland Park General Practitioners.