A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Lakhani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjay Lakhani is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjay Lakhani, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lakhani graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Lakhani has 11 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjay Nagindas Lakhani MD is a male Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sanjay N. Lakhani practice?
- Dr. Sanjay Lakhani has 1 office location.
Dr. Sanjay Lakhani practices Pediatrics near Highland Park, MI.
See Highland Park Pediatricians.