A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Lamba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjay Lamba, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamba graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Lamba has 20 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lamba accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 3 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sanjay Lamba practice?
Dr. Sanjay Lamba practices Nephrology near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Sun Lakes, AZ.
See Chandler Nephrologists.