A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Lamba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjay Lamba is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjay Lamba, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamba graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Lamba has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjay Lamba MD is a male Nephrologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Sanjay Lamba practice?
- Dr. Sanjay Lamba has 8 office locations.
Dr. Sanjay Lamba practices Nephrology near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun Lakes, AZ and Chandler, AZ.
See Mesa Nephrologists.