Pediatrician

2.5

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Jan 28th, 2015

i had to wait to much for him in the room,

Mrs. show details Mrs.
Jan 13th, 2014

I took my daughter to this doctor for a urine infection. I had been struggling for days, and my current doctor could not take care of my girl. This doctor is a blessing! He is caring, and knows what he is doing. He loves children. His office is crowded, but that is what happens when you give same day appointments. I go there for the doctor, not the staff! I would rate him 10 on 10, and recommend him to all my friends!

Good doctor.......horrible staff show details Good doctor.......horrible staff
Aug 6th, 2013

Love Dr. Lamba but to be perfectly honest, unless you are Hispanic you should not go into his manassas office. I have had the staff speak Spanish to and be upset with me that I have a hard time understanding them or when I call they pick up and speak Spanish. The office is dirty and crowded all the time. He should also get with the times and have a card reader, almost everyone has a debit or credit card now. It is unfortunate because he is a very smart and nice doctor.

Dont go show details Dont go
by TreatMaBaby on Mar 29th, 2013

This doctor is always on money making spree and curious to go to the next patient. Does not take time to explain any problems. If ask too many questions, gets irritated, arrogant and unprofessional. Also staff - worst of the worst. Doctor hired cheap labor just to do basic desk job. - have no idea how to explain, not organized, lack of knowledge and staff keeps changing.....lot of doctors around and save time, money and energy going to the someone else.

Stay Away !! Incompetency meets Arrogance ! show details Stay Away !! Incompetency meets Arrogance !
Sep 20th, 2011

From the start the office staff kept arguing about my insurance and the co-pay. I repeatedly assured them that with the amount I pay, there is NO co-pay for any doctor. It was later that I found out that particular person was getting off soon ( WAS NOT OFF THE CLOCK AT THAT TIME) and she didnt even bother calling the company and used the generic terms and conditions for co-pay. The doctor met with us , 47 min later and was in the room for approx. 8min total! He started by asking us if we had any questions ? For a well baby exam, the Dr should start with his own evaluation of milestones and then add our input for a complete picture. Nothing like this happended ! We changed doctors and even the release of medical records was a pain !

Help....not just make money show details Help....not just make money
Aug 13th, 2011

Your Office staff needs to be fired and you need to stop practicing. You could not take a second to just give me a phone number I lost (which you had given me earlier). You and your staff wanted me to pay another $80 for just getting this phone number.......greedy greedy. Whatever respect I had for you is lost completely. I will always tell people that you are money hungry and not patient focussed or helpful at all. And also all your staff is all hispanic....and non hispanic patients will get unfriendly and unprofessionally treated. AVOID HIM LIKE PLAGUE.

single mom show details single mom
Apr 6th, 2011

i had an issue with my previous doc as she wasn't spending time to explain problems my kids had. This doctor is a blessing. He explains every diagnosis , every meds he writes an also has his staff explain directions again. this office is the best and with the best staff.

Mommy show details Mommy
Mar 13th, 2011

I got an appointment the same morning once I told the staff that my child was throwing up at night. The doctor seemed very focused on examining the child, and demonstrated courtesy and professionalism during the entire visit. Even though the staff was reminding him of waiting patients, he took adequate time to answer my questions and complete some paperwork that I needed. Kudos to this Indian Doctor - I plan on sticking with him till my children are teenagers.

worst doctor show details worst doctor
by Anonymous on Jan 24th, 2011 on doctorsdig.com

Overall the doctor sucks. No nurse, front desk personel take place of the "nurse". Doctor briefly checks the child, does not tell you which ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Unprofessional Staff show details Unprofessional Staff
by KidsFather on Jun 9th, 2010

-> Dr is quite good in diagnosis however front staff is worthless...-> Vaccine recording is not upto par...Never says what vaccine you are getting and for what...-> If you leave messages for Dr, he never returns the call in case of emergency. -> Does not accept Credit or Debit cards...just deals in cash and gives a flimsy restaurant style receipt whih no Flex Spending firm wants to accept.

Unpreofessional Staff and Followup show details Unpreofessional Staff and Followup
by Anonymous on Jun 9th, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

-> Dr is quite good in diagnosis however front staff is worthless... -> Vaccine recording is not upto par...Never says what vaccine you are gett ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com