A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjay Mehta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mehta
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Mehta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjay Mehta, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Transplantation
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mehta has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjay M Mehta MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sanjay M. Mehta practice?
- Dr. Sanjay Mehta has 1 office location.
Dr. Sanjay Mehta practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Surgeons.