A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Mardolkar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjay Mardolkar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjay Mardolkar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Mardolkar graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mardolkar has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- Trinity Medical Center East
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mardolkar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- CareSource - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans