A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Mardolkar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjay Mardolkar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjay Mardolkar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Mardolkar graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mardolkar has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- Trinity Medical Center East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjay Shantaram Mardolkar BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sanjay S. Mardolkar practice?
- Dr. Sanjay Mardolkar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sanjay Mardolkar practices Pediatrics near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Mc Kees Rocks, PA and Cheswick, PA.
See Toledo Pediatricians.