A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Marwaha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjay Marwaha, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Marwaha graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Marwaha has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Hospital - South Sacramento
- Modesto Medical Offices
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjay Marwaha MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck.
- Where does Dr. Sanjay Marwaha practice?
- Dr. Sanjay Marwaha has 1 office location.
Dr. Sanjay Marwaha practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Stockton, CA.
See Stockton Otolaryngologists and Stockton Plastic Surgeons.