A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Mudigonda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjay Mudigonda, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mudigonda graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Mudigonda has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Jordan Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjay Mudigonda MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Sanjay Mudigonda practice?
- Dr. Sanjay Mudigonda has 1 office location.
Dr. Sanjay Mudigonda practices Diagnostic Radiology near Newton Lower Falls, MA.
See Newton Lower Falls Radiologists.