A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Murthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjay Murthy, Family Practitioner, Preventive Medicine, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murthy
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Murthy Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Behavioral Medicine
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Murthy graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Murthy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjay Murthy MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Addiction Medicine, General Practice, Occupational Medicine, and Preventive Medicine/Occupational Environmental Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sanjay Murthy practice?
- Dr. Sanjay Murthy has 1 office location.
Dr. Sanjay Murthy practices Family Medicine, Addiction Medicine, General Practice, Occupational Medicine, and Preventive Medicine/Occupational Environmental Medicine near Rochester, MI.
See Rochester Primary Care Doctors, Rochester Addiction Specialists, and Rochester Preventive Medicine Specialists.