A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Murthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjay Murthy, Family Practitioner, Preventive Medicine, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murthy
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Behavioral Medicine
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Murthy graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Murthy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjay Murthy MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Addiction Medicine, General Practice, Occupational Medicine, and Preventive Medicine/Occupational Environmental Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sanjay Murthy practice?
- Dr. Sanjay Murthy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sanjay Murthy practices Family Medicine, Addiction Medicine, General Practice, Occupational Medicine, and Preventive Medicine/Occupational Environmental Medicine near Farmington Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MI and Brighton, MI.