A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Naik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjay Naik, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Naik graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Naik has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sound Shore Medical Center
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Naik accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sanjay D. Naik practice?
Dr. Sanjay Naik practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Scarsdale, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Vernon, NY.
See Scarsdale Internists, Scarsdale Cardiologists, and Scarsdale Nuclear Medicine Physicians.