A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Naik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjay Naik, Cardiologist is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naik
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Naik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjay Naik, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Naik graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Naik has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjay D Naik MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sanjay D. Naik practice?
- Dr. Sanjay Naik has 1 office location.
Dr. Sanjay Naik practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Scarsdale, NY.
See Scarsdale Internists and Scarsdale Cardiologists.