A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Naik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjay Naik, Cardiologist is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naik
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjay Naik, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Naik graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Naik has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjay D Naik MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sanjay D. Naik practice?
- Dr. Sanjay Naik has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sanjay Naik practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Scarsdale, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Vernon, NY and Bronxville, NY.
See Scarsdale Internists and Scarsdale Cardiologists.