A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Oommen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjay Oommen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjay Oommen, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Oommen graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore.
Dr. Oommen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Park Nicollet
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjay Philip Oommen BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Hematologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sanjay P. Oommen practice?
- Dr. Sanjay Oommen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sanjay Oommen practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Weatherford, TX.
See Fort Worth Hematologists and Fort Worth Oncologists.