A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Oommen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjay Oommen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjay Oommen, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Oommen graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore.
Dr. Oommen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjay P Oommen BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Hematologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sanjay P. Oommen practice?
- Dr. Sanjay Oommen has 1 office location.
Dr. Sanjay Oommen practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Hematologists and Fort Worth Oncologists.