A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Oommen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjay Oommen is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjay Oommen, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Oommen graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore.
Dr. Oommen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Oommen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sanjay P. Oommen practice?
Dr. Sanjay Oommen practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Weatherford, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists, Fort Worth Hematologists, and Fort Worth Oncologists.