A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjay Patel, Internal Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Patel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjay K Patel BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sanjay K. Patel practice?
- Dr. Sanjay Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Sanjay Patel practices Internal Medicine near McKinney, TX.
See McKinney Internists.