A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjay Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjay Patel, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High-Frequency Ventilation
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Medical College Baroda. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Patel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Odessa Regional Hospital
- Wadley Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjay Punjabhai Patel BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sanjay P. Patel practice?
- Dr. Sanjay Patel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sanjay Patel practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Odessa, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Texarkana, TX.
See Odessa Pediatricians.