Dr. Sanjay Parikh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sanjay Parikh?

6 Ratings with 1 Comment

September 23rd, 2008

Awesome!!

I've been going to Dr. Sanjay Parikh for my whole life. He is one of the best, if not THE best, doctor that I have ever known. Unlike other doctors' patients, I actually look forward to visits with my pediatric cardiologist, and I'm sure Dr. Parikh's other patients feel the same way. The patient care at his office is not only efficient and professional, but also extremely warm and friendly. The office at Children's Heart Center is a welcoming atmosphere, especially for the younger children. I don't view Dr. Parikh as my doctor, but really as another family member. If you are looking for a pediatric cardiologist in or around Indianapolis, Indiana, I strongly suggest visiting Dr. Parikh at the Children's Heart Center at St. Vincent's.

December 12th, 2016