A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Patra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjay Patra is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Patra graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Patra has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjay Earl Patra MD is a male Neurosurgeon and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sanjay E. Patra practice?
- Dr. Sanjay Patra has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sanjay Patra practices Neurological Surgery near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Surgeons.