A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Pethkar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjay Pethkar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjay Pethkar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pethkar graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pethkar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
- Edward Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjay Pethkar BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sanjay Pethkar practice?
- Dr. Sanjay Pethkar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sanjay Pethkar practices Internal Medicine near Plainfield, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Joliet, IL.
See Plainfield Internists.