A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjay Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjay Patel, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Patel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjay R Patel MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sanjay R. Patel practice?
- Dr. Sanjay Patel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sanjay Patel practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Pulmonologists, Boston Critical Care Practitioners, and Boston Sleep Medicine Doctors.