A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjay Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjay Patel, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Patel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Patel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 11 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sanjay R. Patel practice?
Dr. Sanjay Patel practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH.
See Boston Internists, Boston Sleep Medicine Doctors, Boston Pulmonologists, and Boston Critical Care Practitioners.