A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjay Patel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjay Patel, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Patel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
- Doctors Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjay Rajni Patel MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sanjay R. Patel practice?
- Dr. Sanjay Patel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sanjay Patel practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Rancho Mirage, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Modesto, CA and Oakley, CA.
See Rancho Mirage Physiatrists.