Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sanjay Rajagopalan
Dr. Sanjay Rajagopalan, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD, with other offices in Dublin, OH and Baltimore, MD (and 3 other locations). He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Rajagopalan is affiliated with Bucyrus Community Hospital, The Ohio State University Hospital East and The Ohio State University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Sanjay Rajagopalan has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sanjay Rajagopalan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.
Dr. Edward Bolgiano
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0.01 mi34
Dr. Mukta Srivastava
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Baltimore, MD 0.01 mi11
Dr. Michael Mccurdy
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0.01 mi14