A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Ramakumer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjay Ramakumer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjay Ramakumer, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Oncology / Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramakumer graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ramakumer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- Carondelet St Mary's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjay Ramakumer MD is a male Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sanjay Ramakumer practice?
- Dr. Sanjay Ramakumer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sanjay Ramakumer practices Urology and Surgery near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Urologists and Tucson Surgeons.