A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Rastogi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjay Rastogi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rastogi graduated from McMaster University, Hamilton.
Dr. Rastogi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
- St Joseph Med Ctr, Reading, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjay Rastogi MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sanjay Rastogi practice?
- Dr. Sanjay Rastogi has 1 office location.
Dr. Sanjay Rastogi practices Family Medicine near Douglassville, PA.
See Douglassville Primary Care Doctors.