A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Razdan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjay Razdan, Urological Oncologist and Endourologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjay Razdan, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Razdan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson South Community Hospital
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjay Razdan MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Sanjay Razdan practice?
- Dr. Sanjay Razdan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sanjay Razdan practices Urology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Urologists.