Dr. Sanjay Razdan MD Patient Reviews

• Urology Miami, FL

April 19th, 2017
Recently had robotic prostate surgery
My experiance could not have been better. Dr. Razdan was very caring and concerned for my well being before and after the surgery. My surgery was 2 1/2 weeks ago, I went in to see him 1 week after the surgery for a check up, then I talked to him on the phone yesterday he wanted to ask me if body systems were OK because he knew I was concerned. Gladly I could tell him things were good. Dr and his staff treated me with so much compassion and care, I would recomend him highly.

March 27th, 2017
Very unprofessional. Came into the office complaining about his chair. Did not even looked at me nor said good morning. He's a 2-minute doctor who does not listen to you. Will not go to him again.

October 17th, 2016
Pacient
Dr. Razdan is the best surgeon

September 2nd, 2016
Excellent Dr. Very good with his job. His office has the worst customer ever.

April 24th, 2016
MOST COMPASSIONATE, TALENTED ROBOTIC PROSTATE UROLOGIST IN THE USA
I cannot but sing praises of Dr. Sanjay Razdan, his passion for his work is evident in the countless patients that he has helped over the years. I had robotic surgery with him and the results are out of this world. I am only 45 years old and so quality of life was of most importance to me. Not only did Dr. Razdan remove the prostate he helped me preserve my urination and my potency like nothing happened. My family and I are for ever indebted to this doctor. May God Bless him and his family. Thank you Dr. Razdan.

February 1st, 2016
Most talented Robotic Prostate Cancer Surgeon in the World!
I had robotic prostate surgery with Dr. Razdan 3 months ago for an aggressive Gleason 8 prostate cancer with a PSA of 12. What a recovery it has been. Today my PSA is <0.1, I urinate like when I was 20 years old and my erections are as good as they have ever been. Dr. Razdan is easily the most talented and experienced prostate cancer surgeon in the USA. My family and I cannot thank him enough.

November 10th, 2015
Dr. Razdan is the Gift of God to patients with Prostate Cancer
Dr. Razdan performed a Robotic Prostatectomy on me for very aggressive prostate cancer 6 months ago when other urologists had given up on me. God bless his hands and surgical skills for he gave my life back to me and saved our family. His passion for his work and compassion for his patients with prostate cancer shows in his work and his attitude. I have never met a more humane physician than him. My family and I will be eternally indebted to him. Thank you Dr. Razdan and keep helping patients like me with your knowledge and expertise.

October 10th, 2015
Very arrogant doctor.Think he is God.
Doctor Razdan is very arrogant.I went to the emergency room for urinating blood.He spoke to me for about 20 to 30 seconds .Then on my medical record he wrote that I smoke and I was never a smoker and a lot 've other mistakes.When I went to get them corrected he did not want to change it.For my part he won't see me again.I change doctor.He is way too arrogant for me and at office waiting time is over two hours.Horrible experience.

October 2nd, 2015
Excellent
I must say Dr Razdan is a very good doctor, excellent surgeon. The staff (not all), could use more training in patient service.

September 12th, 2015
Thank God I have known Dr. Razdan. I had tried several urologists but no one had taken care of me as him. I recommend him with 5 stars. Jackson South Community Hospital had an excellent attention also and I rated A+

June 15th, 2015
Doctor in a hurry. Doesn't answer all questions
Dr Razdan barely talks to you. He walks in and out of the office. I had concerns and he didn't address them. Pretty much ignored them. Then he was still unable or maybe unwilling to answer my questions. I feel I wasted my money on him. I don't recommend him.

April 14th, 2015
MAESTRO DE LA CIRUGIA ROBOTICA DE PROSTATA
Dr. Razdan is a savior for patients with prostate cancer. BEST ROBOTIC SURGEON IN USA.