Urological Oncologist and Endourologist

9380 SW 150th St
Ste 200
Miami, FL 33176
305-547-2364
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Juan Barillas on Jun 4th, 2014

He performed a prostatectomy because of Prostate cancer using the Da Vinci robot. 1 month later I'm completely continent and no signs of impotence. Amazing.

|  Delivers what he promises: A gift to men with prostate cancer!  |  show details
by M. cibron on Apr 28th, 2014

I am a healthy 61 year old who had Robotic Prostate Surgery with Dr. Razdan 3 months ago. As a reference to timeline: 1) The surgery was about an hour. Had the Amniotic Membrane placed during surgery, a procedure developed and pioneered by Dr. Razdan 2) I went home the next morning feeling great. 3) Had the catheter removed in 1 week. 4) Tried a "test run" and I swear me and my wife had sex the next day. KUDOS TO DR. RAZDAN, HIS TECHNIQUE AND HIS TEAM AT THE INTERNATIONAL ROBOTIC PROSTATECTOMY INSTITUTE AT JACKSON SOUTH HOSPITAL. Today I am cancer free (PSA: <0.1), perfectly continent and getting PERFECT ERECTIONS. Thank you Dr. Razdan and God Bless you and your family.

|  Best Robotic Surgeon in the World  |  show details
by J. Masarro on Sep 9th, 2013

I was diagnosed with aggressive prostate cancer at 79. I was referred to Dr. Sanjay Razdan and what an experience it has been. The doctor is the most compassionate in the whole world which is why his patients love him and now I have first hand experience. His surgical skills and bed side manners are impeccable. I am cancer free and do not have any associated side effects from the surgery. God Bless!

|  Best Robotic Prostate Surgeon! TRULY A GIFT OF GOD TO SOUTH FLORIDA  |  show details
by Frank on Jan 22nd, 2013

I had my Robotic Prostate Surgery with Dr. Razdan 1 month ago and I cannot but sing praises for him and his staff. He delivered everything that he promised and more. Today, just 1 month after my surgery I am a NEW MAN; CANCER FREE, CONTINENT and POTENT. Thank you Dr. Razdan for my life.

|  Mr. and Mrs. DeMarco  |  show details
Mar 20th, 2012

My husband and I have nothing but praises for Dr. Razdan and his staff. We are team over-the-road truck drivers. We had a choice of seeing any doctor anywhere. We chose Dr. Razdan and drove hours for our visits. His office staff got us in within days. Yes, we had to wait at the office for the appt, but when you have "THE BEST" in the world that the sacrifice you make. He is and was very caring, answered all our questions, knew exactly what needed to be done and handled the situation perfectly. My husband and I were back to work driving a truck in no time and has not had one single problem since the procedure. He is better than ever and cannot thank Dr. Razdan and his staff enough. Nobody is perfect, but Dr. Razdan just may be. Thank you Doc and all your staff. The only thing that could have been changed was not to have the problem to begin with!!

Jan 12th, 2012

Not many doctors will see a new patient in the hospital on New Years Eve and New Years Day. Dr Razdan was there for me

|  Greatest Robotic Surgeon in South Florida  |  show details
Sep 26th, 2011

Really, come to think of it, it's been just over 2 weeks since my prostate surgery and I am back to work as if nothing happened!! No side effects whatsover. Great job Dr.Razdan, my family and friends are forever indebted to you and your staff.S. Pino

|  Owe Dr. Razdan my life!  |  show details
Feb 12th, 2011

Had robotic surgery a little over 6 weeks ago with Dr. Razdan. Feel like a million bucks today. PSA: 0.00, no pads and great erections. Apart from having to wait to get on his schedule(as he is so busy)I feel I owe him a heartfelt "Thank you" for getting my life back on track!

|  Talented, Compassionate and Caring!  |  show details
Dec 14th, 2010

I believe Dr. Razdan is one of the most talented urologists in the US. I was diagnosed with very aggressive prostate cancer and was referred to him for robotic surgery. Not only did the surgery turn out to be outstanding in every sense of the word, but we have become family friends now. His honesty, integrity and forthright attitude is just too good to be ignored. When I read some of the nasty comments written by "anonymous" people it really makes me feel sick as to how "low" some people can stoop to malign someone as nice and amicable as Dr. Razdan. Thousands of people have been blessed by this man and are singing his praises, and yet, a few "rascals" with devious minds will try to tarnish his image. I only feel that God will forgive them for their sinful ways and drill some guilt in their conscience. God bless Dr. Razdan and the multitudes of patients that he has touched with his magical hands. Edwards, S (Grateful patient and friend)

|  Most caring doctor in Miami  |  show details
Nov 24th, 2010

After 3 other urologists had given me the run around for my prostate cancer, I had the good fortune to find Dr. Razdan. He had operated on a friend of mine few months ago who raved about how good this doctor was. How right he was! My experience has been nothing short of marvellous. He operated upon me just 4 weeks ago (robotic prostate surgery)and I am feeling like nothing ever happened. I am urinating normal and am getting 90% of my erections already. Can't thank him enough. Keep up the good work doc,we need you!

|  King of robotic prostate surgery  |  show details
Sep 1st, 2010

The sky fell on me when my urologist told me that I had prostate cancer. I was in denial initially, but then started my research. All signs and all my friends led me to Dr. Razdan. Within minutes of meeting him I new I had met my Messiah, kind, confident and knowledgeable he convinced me and my family as to the best option, robotic surgery at the hands of the finest in the country! I'm now 5 weeks from my surgery and totally continent and getting almost 70% of my erections. I thank you Dr. Razdan from the bottom of my heart.

by Pablo Garcia on Aug 20th, 2010

4 Weeks ago after my robotic surgery to remove my prostate caner, I feel like God sent Dr. Sanjay Razdan to save my life.I'm very pleased with how the surgery went. Dr. Razdan is like Gods sent Angel. He is kind, craes about his patients deeply and is extremely ineligent.I cant say enough GOOD things about this man. HE IS GREAT... Mr. Pablo G.

|  Prostate Problems? Dr. Razdan is the one stop shop!  |  show details
by Roger on Jun 14th, 2010

Had an enlarged prostate and severe urinary symptoms so much so that I could not urinate. Dr. Razdan did a HoLEAP laser procedure at Jackson South Hospital 3 weeks ago. I was out of the hospital the same day and now 3 weeks later I fell like a new man, no problems whatsoever. I guess my drive from West Palm Beach was worth it......you don't see doctors like him nowadays; efficient, knowledgeable and above all compassionate and kind. I thanked my primary doctor who sent me to Dr. Razdan.

|  Best Robotic Surgeon in Florida  |  show details
by M. Fernandez on Jun 11th, 2010

I cannot thank Dr. Razdan enough for what he has done for me and my family. I had a Robotic Prostate Surgery 2 years ago for Prostate Cancer by Dr. Sanjay Razdan and boy what an experience. He is the most enigmatic surgeon I have met. Today I look back and feel that nothing ever happened. I am cancer free (PSA 0), no leakage, and having great erections without any help. God Bless you Dr. Razdan and may God Bless those hands.

|  Dr. Razdan saved my life!  |  show details
May 13th, 2010

I am only 47 years old and had the misfortune of being diagnosed with prostate cancer by my urologist. I did my research and found Dr. Sanjay. I feel God sent him to me to cure me of my cancer and to save my married life. I had gotten married 2 years ago and my wife is very young. The prospect of becoming impotent or wearing a diaper was not acceptable to me. I would like to share this with other younger patients like me; I am totally continent from day 1 after removal of the catheter and it is only 1 month since my surgery and I am getting PERFECT ERECTIONS without any pills. Dr. Razdan you saved my life and my marriage, God Bless your hands.

|  The most competent and sweetest urologist in Miami  |  show details
by Andy Barr on May 12th, 2010

Dr. Razdan is the only urologist who knows how to do Robotic Prostatectomy in South Florida. I had my prostate surgery performed by him barely 1 month ago and I am already completely continent and getting great erections. He is qualified and compassionate towards his patients. I was referred to him by a friend and he feels the same way. I would recommend him anytime for Robotic Surgery.