Dr. Sanjay Reddi Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Sanjay Reddi?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

October 30th, 2010

Not worth it

Dr Reddi was very arrogant and seemed unwilling to even listen to the problems I was having after the surgery. I was not numb when I left the office and was in extreme pain and he did not seem to care. My wife called the emergency number after about 8 hours to ask why I had a stich in my cheek when I did not have surgery there and to say that I was STILL bleeding and while the doctor on call was very helpful, Dr Reddi did not seem to care in the slightest. Overall I would not recommend this doctor at all. Dr Porter is in the same office and he seems to be a good doctor but steer clear of Dr Sanjay Reddi if at all possible.

March 1st, 2011