A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Saint:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjay Saint, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saint graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Saint has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjay Saint MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sanjay Saint practice?
- Dr. Sanjay Saint has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sanjay Saint practices Internal Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists.