Dr. Sanjay Sandhir Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sanjay Sandhir?

August 28th, 2014

If you have to get a colonoscopy, there's no better place or staff

I have seen Dr. Sandhir for my two colonoscopies, five years apart. I was surprised how much he and his staff reviewed my files for my second visit BEFORE my visit. Many doctors review your files in front of you during your appointment. Not this staff. They all followed up on doctor's orders from my first visit - lose weight, quit smoking - and all were genuinely pleased to hear that I followed the orders, except for following up with another colonoscopy within three years. I waited five years. Dr. Sandhir ASKED me why I waited five years. Many doctors would scold or lecture, but Dr. Sandhir genuinely CARES and TALKED WITH ME about my reasons. Someone on staff was with me every step of the way detailing what was happening NEXT. The nurses were friendly and stopped by to see if I needed another WARM blanket. The poor nurses tried to stick me for an IV three times before hitting a vein on the fourth try (if you've had a colonoscopy, then you know you're pretty dehydrated by procedure time!), but they were so apologetic and we had a good laugh. The funny anesthesiologist spent a lot of time with me before the procedure explaining his process and made sure all of my questions were answered. On the way to the procedure room, another nurse made small talk with me and once we got there, Dr. Sandhir joined in the conversation. I felt like the entire staff knew exactly what I was going through and was there to support me through it by putting me at ease. Oh, and I want to also praise the front desk staff. They are so often forgotten in these reviews. They were full of smiles and very discreet with my personal information. Based on my results, Dr. Sandhir's order this time was to reschedule my next colonoscopy in another five years. I almost can't wait!

August 23rd, 2012

Celiac Sprue Patient

Dr. Sandhir save my life by problem solving my health issue 11 years ago. For 10 years before my visit to see Dr Sandir, no other Doctors could diagnose my medical issue. Dr. Sandhir was able to connect the dots of my medical symptoms to Celiac Sprue when no other doctor could. He is a great/compassionate doctor!

January 12th, 2011

I would not recommend this doctor. I don't think he his competent in his field. My advice pick another doctor. This facility is very nice an professional, just not this doctor .

August 12th, 2017