Dr. Sanjay Sastry MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

December 8th, 2016
patient
Dr. Sastry is very enthusiastic and little high-strung, but that's only because he cares alot about his patients well-being. I would recommend him and his assistant Sue without hesitation.

May 16th, 2016
Best Pain Injections Doc
Saved my life. I seen more than 20 doctors in 15 years and no one could help my pain. He told me about radiofrecuncy. Got rid of all the pain. Thanks Doc. u the man

March 16th, 2016
I always have a good experience at the office. Janice and Amy are both awesome and make the infusion process not stressful and everything always runs smoothly.

February 4th, 2016
Thanks DOC
He saved my life. He told me not to get surgery inmy low back. He did some procedure ab=nd am a 100% better.Thanks doc

October 19th, 2015
LPN
My experience was awesome. He gave me an epidural injection and it didn't hurt at all. His assistant Su was so nice and helped calm me down. Thank you Coastal and Dr. Sastry.

February 25th, 2015
I RECEIVED MY LUMBAR EPIDURAL INJECTIONS AND HAD GREAT SUCCESS AND NO PAIN DURING PROCEDURE. THANK YOU DR. SASTRY FOR MY INJECTION, YOU'RE THE BEST.

January 28th, 2015
Choosing Dr. Sanjay Sastry is Choosing the Best
Dr. Sastry is an amazing physician / specialist. He has provided the most excellent health care for my condition. After trying several other specialist's, he was able to accurately treat and improve my issue. He is the BEST!!!

January 24th, 2015
Relief Finally
Having severe pain from a bulging disc which was causing sciatica, Sue was prompt in getting me in to see Dr. Sastry who administer epidural injections which has alleviated the pain which drugs from the emergency room did not help. I would highly recommend him for anyone who is having back pain.

October 27th, 2014
excellent overall in all areas of concern with doctors
The medical assistant is very courteous even if I am visiting another doctor in the practice, "Coastal Neurology". The best part is the process is fast and I am on my way. This is very important to me, I don't like waiting in the doctors office. I feel that both Dr. Sastry and his Assistant are very considerate regarding my time. All of the staff are very friendly and personable.

August 10th, 2014
I have suffered for YEARS with lower back and leg pain. After the very first visit with Dr Sastry and his assistant Sue I feel like a human being again. I can stand for hours with no pain, I can sit without fidgeting to get comfortable and most for all I am not grumpy because I am in constant pain! I would recommend Dr. Sastry to everyone who is looking for an incredibly talented pain specialist and his assistant Sue. They don't treat you like just a patient but they take the time to talk to you, explain what will be done and what will happen if you have a procedure and put your mind at ease no mater what is found and what needs to be done. You really feel well informed, at ease and comfortable at every appointment. I am so happy I have found them. My search for a GREAT pain management doctor is over, I have found exactly what I was looking for and what my back needed.

December 4th, 2013
Helpful and Nice
He was Very helpful. He listens and explains everything. His injections don't hurt.

October 18th, 2013
Sincere
He actually cares. if you just want drugs, he is not the doc for you and he will tell you that. But if you want a cure for the back pain like I had for 12 years, He is definitely the right doctor. Dr S helped me with physical therapy and shots. Feel great. YOLO