Anesthesiologist (pain control), Pain Management Specialist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Feb 25th, 2015

I RECEIVED MY LUMBAR EPIDURAL INJECTIONS AND HAD GREAT SUCCESS AND NO PAIN DURING PROCEDURE. THANK YOU DR. SASTRY FOR MY INJECTION, YOU'RE THE BEST.

Choosing Dr. Sanjay Sastry is Choosing the Best show details Choosing Dr. Sanjay Sastry is Choosing the Best
by Tod Townsend on Jan 28th, 2015

Dr. Sastry is an amazing physician / specialist. He has provided the most excellent health care for my condition. After trying several other specialist's, he was able to accurately treat and improve my issue. He is the BEST!!!

Relief Finally show details Relief Finally
by Susan K on Jan 24th, 2015

Having severe pain from a bulging disc which was causing sciatica, Sue was prompt in getting me in to see Dr. Sastry who administer epidural injections which has alleviated the pain which drugs from the emergency room did not help. I would highly recommend him for anyone who is having back pain.

excellent overall in all areas of concern with doctors show details excellent overall in all areas of concern with doctors
by kathleen rist on Oct 27th, 2014

The medical assistant is very courteous even if I am visiting another doctor in the practice, "Coastal Neurology". The best part is the process is fast and I am on my way. This is very important to me, I don't like waiting in the doctors office. I feel that both Dr. Sastry and his Assistant are very considerate regarding my time. All of the staff are very friendly and personable.

by Amanda finch on Aug 10th, 2014

I have suffered for YEARS with lower back and leg pain. After the very first visit with Dr Sastry and his assistant Sue I feel like a human being again. I can stand for hours with no pain, I can sit without fidgeting to get comfortable and most for all I am not grumpy because I am in constant pain! I would recommend Dr. Sastry to everyone who is looking for an incredibly talented pain specialist and his assistant Sue. They don't treat you like just a patient but they take the time to talk to you, explain what will be done and what will happen if you have a procedure and put your mind at ease no mater what is found and what needs to be done. You really feel well informed, at ease and comfortable at every appointment. I am so happy I have found them. My search for a GREAT pain management doctor is over, I have found exactly what I was looking for and what my back needed.

Helpful and Nice show details Helpful and Nice
by K. H. on Dec 4th, 2013

He was Very helpful. He listens and explains everything. His injections don't hurt.

Sincere show details Sincere
by Kent M on Oct 18th, 2013

He actually cares. if you just want drugs, he is not the doc for you and he will tell you that. But if you want a cure for the back pain like I had for 12 years, He is definitely the right doctor. Dr S helped me with physical therapy and shots. Feel great. YOLO

Thank goodness for Dr. Sastry show details Thank goodness for Dr. Sastry
by Mo K. on Sep 17th, 2013

I was sick and tired about sick and tired. I did not want to take any more pain pills. Dr Sastry Told me about a spinal cord stimulator that might me. I had it done. I am off the pain meds. My wife tells me I look better. I feel better. I can now walk a mile a day without my back hurting. I got an appointment a week after being referred to him . That was quick. He is in dayotna beach now.

Helped me get my life back show details Helped me get my life back
by Denise P. on Sep 11th, 2013

I had back pain for 13 years and I had a lot done to me , but still had pain. DFr. Sastry found out what was wrong on my first visit. He gave my shots in the back. That was a year ago and I still have not pain . I got back to my job.

Jul 24th, 2012

I saw Dr. Sastry today and it was one i will never forget. He is a Dr that truly cares about his patients well being. He truly respects the oath that he took. I will continue to rely on Dr Sastry with all trust and confidence.In closing all I can say is " He is the man" gratefully James Robinson.

Pain managment show details Pain managment
Jun 30th, 2012

Prescribes as should

great doctor with injections show details great doctor with injections
by too young to retire on Jul 23rd, 2010

Over the period of 10 -12 years , i have has low back problems. Other doctors told me it was fibromyalgia or sciatica of lupus. After seeing Dr. Sastry, he gave me shots which have helped till this day, onw year later. He knew exactly what to do.