Allergists, Anesthesiologist (pain control), Pain Management Specialist

325 Waymont Ct
Ste 111
Lake Mary, FL 32746
407-302-4770
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Helpful and Nice  |  show details
by K. H. on Dec 4th, 2013

He was Very helpful. He listens and explains everything. His injections don't hurt.

|  Sincere  |  show details
by Kent M on Oct 18th, 2013

He actually cares. if you just want drugs, he is not the doc for you and he will tell you that. But if you want a cure for the back pain like I had for 12 years, He is definitely the right doctor. Dr S helped me with physical therapy and shots. Feel great. YOLO

|  Thank goodness for Dr. Sastry  |  show details
by Mo K. on Sep 17th, 2013

I was sick and tired about sick and tired. I did not want to take any more pain pills. Dr Sastry Told me about a spinal cord stimulator that might me. I had it done. I am off the pain meds. My wife tells me I look better. I feel better. I can now walk a mile a day without my back hurting. I got an appointment a week after being referred to him . That was quick. He is in dayotna beach now.

|  Helped me get my life back  |  show details
by Denise P. on Sep 11th, 2013

I had back pain for 13 years and I had a lot done to me , but still had pain. DFr. Sastry found out what was wrong on my first visit. He gave my shots in the back. That was a year ago and I still have not pain . I got back to my job.

|  show details
Jul 24th, 2012

I saw Dr. Sastry today and it was one i will never forget. He is a Dr that truly cares about his patients well being. He truly respects the oath that he took. I will continue to rely on Dr Sastry with all trust and confidence.In closing all I can say is " He is the man" gratefully James Robinson.

|  Pain managment  |  show details
Jun 30th, 2012

Prescribes as should

|  great doctor with injections  |  show details
by too young to retire on Jul 23rd, 2010

Over the period of 10 -12 years , i have has low back problems. Other doctors told me it was fibromyalgia or sciatica of lupus. After seeing Dr. Sastry, he gave me shots which have helped till this day, onw year later. He knew exactly what to do.