Dr. Sanjay Sharma Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Sanjay Sharma?

August 15th, 2015

Been disliking his service for years

I been unsatisfied got a long time he's basically useless can't help with nothing unless I have a cold. always Dr's me todifferent Dr's that are ride care nothing about there patients and reviews are horrible like his I'm done with him,getting all my stuff and found a be Dr with lot better credentials..

August 7th, 2015

He's rude and mean to employees although one deserves it she's not that smart

March 3rd, 2015

horrible office staff are constantly rude

January 13th, 2014

I see a lot of negative reviews here and I have to admit, Dr. Sharma has a side to him that can be harsh, but I have never found him to be unsympathetic to my plights. He has always taken time with me to listen and was patient with me as well when I had trouble communicating. Basically I am grateful for him, and for his diagnosis`s which have always been correct.

December 15th, 2013

Horrible doctor!

HORRIBLE doctor! I voiced my and my chiropractor's concerns about hypermobility being a big contribution to my joint pain. He literally laughed in my face and told me my chiropractor had no idea what he was talking about (let me remind you that my chiropractor was the only doctor in 5 years who actually helped me). He told me he seen absolutely no hypermobility in my joints when I finished showing him I could bend my fingers all the way backwards, put my hands flat on the floor without bending my knees, etc. I was like wow thats not hypermobile? (Whether he thinks thats the cause of my pain or not, you didnt have to be a doctor to see that I was clearly hypermobile) and he said to be "would it make u feel better if i just said you have hypermobility?". Needless to say I got up and left. He had me balling my eyes out bevause of how doctors treat me. Im a 24 year old female. I then went to a rheumatologist and was diagnosed with hypermobility joint syndrome. I beg you to save yourself the time and do NOT go to this excuse for a doctor!

May 4th, 2012

It takes forever to see him and all he does is write perscriptions for more and more medication. Not take the time to listen to what you hae to say. My family and I will not be going back.

March 29th, 2012

Without a care

Dr. Sharma does not care about his patients. He was extremely rude to my wife and did absolutely nothing to help her. He just referred her to another doctor. His staff is just as rude. My wife had to go back to his office to get some paperwork filled out. They made her wait for 45 minutes and when they finally got to her they refused to fill out any paperwork and slammed the door in her face. I would highly recommend going to another doctor and would not recommend Dr. Sharma to anyone.

March 27th, 2012

SATISFIED: a dozen visits over 10 yrs

Dr Sharma has helped me with many medical issues from common to somewhat complex. He always seems like he cares and is trying to get to the root of the problem.

March 27th, 2012

Referral

I referred my sister who never goes to the doctor. She had an Umbilical Hernia and he ignored her comlaints. The visit was $80.00. He did NOTHING!!!!! I use to go to him and I have 5 people in my family who all have insurance and we will no longer be seeing Dr. Sharma. I was so dissapointed. He refused to fill out the FMLA paperwork for her spouse.He just had a bad attitude and it was sad. Come to find out he doesnt even remember me!!! Ive been there at least 5 times now.

December 27th, 2010

He seems to have a bias against women. He listens to what my husband and son say when they visit him however whenever my daughter or myself have an appointment he just pulls out a prescription pad and starts writing without even paying attention to the issues. He told my daughter he had a fungus and would need steroids when she actually had a small patch of ecsema and just needed an ointment.

September 20th, 2009

He quit listening after going to him for many years.

October 2nd, 2017