Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Sikand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjay Sikand is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sikand
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sikand Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjay Sikand, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Sikand graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sikand has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Ocean Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjay Sikand BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sanjay Sikand practice?
- Dr. Sanjay Sikand has 6 office locations.
Dr. Sanjay Sikand practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Huntington, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Toms River, NJ and Brick, NJ.
See Huntington Internists, Huntington Pulmonologists, Huntington Critical Care Practitioners, and Huntington Sleep Medicine Doctors.