Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Sikand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjay Sikand is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjay Sikand, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Restless Legs Syndrome.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sikand graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sikand has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Ocean Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sikand accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sanjay Sikand practice?
Dr. Sanjay Sikand practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Toms River, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington, NY and New York, NY.
See Toms River Internists, Toms River Pulmonologists, Toms River Urgent Care Centers, Toms River Sleep Medicine Doctors, Toms River Obstetricians & Gynecologists, and Toms River Psychiatrists.