A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Swami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjay Swami, Internist, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjay Swami, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Swami graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Swami has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
- Saint Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjay Mulesh Swami MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Sanjay M. Swami practice?
- Dr. Sanjay Swami has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sanjay Swami practices Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, and Allergy near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Augustine, FL and Fernandina Beach, FL.
See Jacksonville Internists and Jacksonville Allergists.