A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Talati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Talati
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Talati Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjay Talati, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Talati graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Talati has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjay J Talati BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Sanjay J. Talati practice?
- Dr. Sanjay Talati has 7 office locations.
Dr. Sanjay Talati practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Saginaw, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Flint, MI and Caro, MI.
See Saginaw Radiologists.