Dr. Sanjay Taneja Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sanjay Taneja?

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Sanjay Taneja?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 28th, 2014

Don't waste your time

Do NOT go here if you re looking for a real doctor that cares, this is just a business. Zero eye contact from doctor and don t even try to get a word in, he just talks right over you. Very quick to schedule that follow up appointment though, I ve never felt more like a customer .

June 27th, 2013

Excellent Dr.

Dr. Teneja is a very caring professional. He spends time and listens to your concerns. His follow up is great and he has even called me on the weekend with test results. He is truly a one of a kind doctor in today's "take a number" health care system.

March 13th, 2013

Very patient and thrall. When it came to your care and health, Dr. Tanija does not hesitate to order more test or refer you to specialist. I recently moved to another state and can not find anyone as competent as he is.

February 17th, 2013

A very Patient Doctor

I have had doctor Taneja as my doctor for 15 years and would recommend him to anyone ! He is patient, accurate and follows through with everything including calling his patients back after office hours and finding out if everything is ok. He's a wonderful doctor and Human Being!

September 28th, 2011

Excellent doctor, knowledgeable, doesn't overbook, great staff.

December 17th, 2010

I have lived all over the country and he is the greatest doctor I have ever had. I never met a doctor with more compassion and intelligence than him!

October 21st, 2010

He is wonderful... take it from someone who NEVER went to the doctor!

Dr. Taneja is the most wonderful doctor I have ever had in my life. Initially, when I moved to the area 3 years ago, I needed to get a basic physical for work so I just picked a doctor that was close and went from there. It was convenient because he accepted Tricare! I NEVER went to the doctor... hated it, but now I realize I never had a doctor that GENUINELY cared about me.I never have to wait in the office and when I walk in everyone addresses me like they've known me for years. The staff is great, they take such great care of you. As for Dr. Taneja, he will sit and listen to you go on and on and on if you want... but he actually LISTENS! He is very thorough, professional, non-judgmental, humble and kind. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Taneja to ANYONE! I tell all of the military wives that I meet that are new to the area to go to him as their Primary Doctor. You will be well-taken care of for life!

May 13th, 2009

Dr. Taneja rocks! He is a wonderful, caring physician that treats each patient as a top priority. He is also a great diagnostician. He has a great sense of humor too, which is always a plus.

April 19th, 2008

A GREAT DOCTOR!

DR.TANEJA IS A GREAT DOCTOR HE TAKES THE TIME TO SIT WITH ME AND MY FAMILY NO MATTER HOW LONG AT MY TAKE.HE IS GREAT WITH MY CHILDREN THEY LOVE AND HIS STEFF IS WONDERFUL AS WELL.

June 29th, 2017