A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjay Desai is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Desai
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Desai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjay Desai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Desai has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Howard County General Hospital
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjay Virendra Desai MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sanjay V. Desai practice?
- Dr. Sanjay Desai has 1 office location.
Dr. Sanjay Desai practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists, Baltimore Critical Care Practitioners, and Baltimore Pulmonologists.