A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Vadgama:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjay Vadgama is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vadgama
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjay Vadgama, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Vadgama graduated from University College London, England.
Dr. Vadgama has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Community Hospital
- Monterey Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjay V Vadgama MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sanjay V. Vadgama practice?
- Dr. Sanjay Vadgama has 1 office location.
Dr. Sanjay Vadgama practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Sherman Oaks, CA.
See Sherman Oaks Internists, Sherman Oaks Critical Care Practitioners, and Sherman Oaks Pulmonologists.