A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Vadgama:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjay Vadgama is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjay Vadgama, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Vadgama graduated from University College London, England.
Dr. Vadgama has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Community Hospital
- Monterey Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjay V Vadgama MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sanjay V. Vadgama practice?
- Dr. Sanjay Vadgama has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sanjay Vadgama practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Sherman Oaks, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Burbank, CA.
See Sherman Oaks Internists, Sherman Oaks Critical Care Practitioners, and Sherman Oaks Pulmonologists.